Sunday, June 24, 2007

Song for You!

Without telling others you left the crowd
You make me feel like I have no heart.
If you really want to leave, you should think twice
So that I won’t feel like I’m an ant among the mice.
drifting yourself from me the day you let me break free.
Though I really want to hear, touch and see
the unusual color, odd voice and different side of me.
I lost neither my hope nor the world I can see
But then I realized this is more than trustworthy.

This is not the matter of both of us only
But it engaged with people around you and me.
We might look sometimes idiot, crazy occasionally
As if we’re leaving in the state of stupidity.
Like a fool you laughed at me sporadically
Like a fool I kicked you till you smashed a tree.

“The important is not to stop questioning…”

June 18, 2007
10.02pm
myHome

No comments: