Tuesday, October 04, 2011

PMR 2011: a story from SMAKS (not SMKAS)

 a fighter who surrenders...
a PMR candidate from SMAKS has surrendered? Nay! I thought he doesn't know how to answer. but after this short nap, he answers as if he has just eaten a meat from a powerful dragon...

 i will fight till the end...
This is my 2nd year of invigilating PMR. no worries, readers. I perform my duty as an invigilator whole-kindheartedly :) all da best for candidates of SMK Tanjong Mas [my KRK students!!! luv all of ya!!] SMKA Segamat and the whole bunch of PMR Candidates all over Malaysia :) all da best. may Lady of Luck smiles to you along the PMR days~~


|thorempire|where arts meet language|since 2005|

2 comments:

Pacifista said...

haha...pengganti aku :D
amacam?tak boring jaga?hehe...

the Haz-one said...

hah. gila mengantuk. aku nyaris tidur terduduk.