Saturday, August 20, 2011

IID : The Result

the module [plus] medal

 GOLD MEDAL
Best Poster Award ^__^
After cracking my head to design the banner, brochure and the book cover for the Amusing World of English, Alhamdulillah, Sofwah and the team were able to claim the GOLD MEDAL & BEST POSTER AWARD in the Invention, Innovation & Design (IID) UiTM Johore which was held on the 17th until 18th August 2011. It's not an easy task as I never send my design for any competition before. Even though I designed the t-shirt, button badge and poster for Cohort 3, I made them as one of my interests. I never thought that someday, the design I made will be awarded like this :) *woot*woot*

the bunting. designed by thorempire :)
module cover. designed by thorempire









Thank you to Sofwah, Suhaili, Puteri Hidayah and the team from Akademi Pengajian Bahasa UiTM Johor for allowing me to become part of the team :) 
 I am looking forward to go to Shah Alam! I am of course overjoyed and extremely delighted. But, if I can't go, still I will produce the best poster, brochure and the module for them :) 

[cheerio!]


|thorempire|where arts meet language|since 2005|